Thursday 10 March 2016

Unicorn Grove

I fell instantly in love with the Unicorns in Half-Deer's Unicorn Story gacha at this month's The Arcade. So this is part one of two posts I am doing using them in my props. I have to say these are great, they have several different colours of mane, there is also a black version, and you can mirror them also. All through the pop-up menu.

A few things have caught my eye this month. First of them being the Pixicat "Karma" gacha at The Arcade. It has two lengths of dress, a short, and the long that I am wearing here. The version I played was the fitted one which gives both a Maitreya and Slink fitted dress. There is several colours in each style, and of course the rares, but if like me you only want a common, that is pretty easy to get.
Unicorn Grove
Next up on my list of items to show you is this very pretty, and versatile "Mima" hair by Amacci, and available at Cosmopolitan. I love the short sassyness of this style, and how it perfectly frames the face. I was absolutely thrilled that one of the colour options was an almost exact match to the pink of my dress!
Last on the list is the "Violets" gacha by LODE at this month's The Chapter Four. The rares are flying owls! so that in itself makes it worth playing. But if owls don't tempt you, the fantastic flower eyebrows should. They are just so right for Spring. There is also two styles of head accessories, a crown style, and a wreath style. I'm wearing the crown style.
Unicorn Grove I


What I am Wearing:

Dress/Headpiece/Brows/Hair

Pixicat - Karma.Dress nr1 - Pink (Maitreya)  (available @ The Arcade until March 31st)
Amacci Hair - Mima - Crazy Pack  (available @ Cosmopolitan until March 12th)
LODE - Brows - Violets [white]  (available @ The Chapter Four until March 21st)
LODE - Head Accessory - Violets [white]  (available @ The Chapter Four until March 21st)

Skin/Body/Head/Make-up/Hands/Eyes
Skin -  *YS&YS* - Ginny ZAFIRO
Eyeshadow - alaskametro<3 "Muse" eyeshadow - Lelutka  (marketplace)
Lipstick - Zibska - Pout Lelutka Applier
Head - Lelutka - Karin v1.3
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor
Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Casual

Poses
Bauhaus Movement
 

Props 
Unicorns - Half-Deer  (available @ The Arcade until March 31st)
DRD - studios set forest  (gacha machine @ DRD)

No comments:

Post a Comment