Monday 1 December 2014

Birds of a Feather

Want to quickly throw this post out as both events end today.

The first is The Secret Affair.......if you haven't been along to this you are missing some amazing stuff! And one of them is this gorgeous feathery capelet from Zibska. I literally drooled over her previews, and she was sweet enough to send it to me *muahs Zib, love ya loads*. I would have blogged it sooner, but my health has kept me mostly away from SL again.
Zib's Birds 4

The feathers sit around the shoulders, and have wafts floating down, and drifting up. They are colour change, and there is some very cool combinations to be had by mixing different colours together.
I am wearing this over this eye-catching top/skirt set from Alchemy that is available at The Fantasy Gacha @100L per play. I had several attempts to get the two colours I'd wanted, and while getting one piece from each couldn't get the other. In the end picked them up at yardsales for list price. If you are feeling lucky (or even if not) would recommend at least trying this gacha for the outfit (and matching jewellery).
Zib's Birds 2



What I am Wearing:
Skirt/Top
Alchemy - The Magi - Necro (available @ The Fantasy Gacha until Nov 30th)

Shoulders/Capelet
Zibska - Aproxima  (available @ The Secret Affair until Nov 30)

Headpiece
Zibska - Corbin

Skin/Eyes/Make-up
Glam Affair - Rose - Pearl 03
Madrid Solo - Single Layer Designs- Malificent (Red) (lightning framing face/red lips/black neck)
[KoKoLoReS]BP - Ssshhh... make-up (white underlayer/eyebrows/eyeliner)
Eyes - IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Lashes - *GA* Mesh Lashes Fantasia

Hands/Nails
Scene! - Deliciously Strapped Gloves - For slink Hands
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant 1

Pose/Birds
::Axix:: LadyCrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment