Wednesday 27 March 2013

Blue Venus

While visiting FFL  during some time off, I was just browsing around looking and making a mental list of things I wanted before actually buying. Anyway, wandered into this new to me booth for ~ghee~. Noticed a long blue gown named Elemental Gown...couldn't see it all that well in the lag, but was curious. So right clicked to check how much it was, next thing I knew I had bought it because of the lag. Feeling a little peeved at having spent quite a sum on an unplanned (and possibly unwanted purchase) I cut my losses and went home to try it on.
Well....was I in for a surprise!
Venus_front
This gown is just amazing! I literally did not take it off for almost 2 days, I love it that much. It is called Elemental Gown - Water......and it really looks like it has water running through it. It is nearly totally transparent to give the water look, though does come with modesty bra and panties.
venus_back
Co-inciding with me accidentally getting this gown, was the opening of {MUA} make-up shop by Shanty Bookmite. One of their release make-ups was the lovely set "Overseas". Wearing just the eyes here, the colour compliments perfectly the Elemental Gown. I teamed it up with the Finesmith "Pulinha MVW" set in white
Venus_face
What I am Wearing:
Gown - ~ghee~ Elemental Gown - Water
 Eyeshadow - {MUA} - MakeUp Set - Overseas - Eyes Only
Jewellery -  FINESMITH- Pulinha MVW formal Bracelet/earrings/necklace - White (Fashion Limited)
Hair -  >TRUTH< Briony w/Roots - ivory
Skin -  Glam Affair - Laurel 01
Eyes - IKON Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Lipstick -  Madrid Solo- Lips- Soft Kisses 4
Lashes - Gaeline - *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Shoes -  [Gos] Grace Sandal - Gold Snake (previous FaMESHed)
Nails -  Izzie's - Metallic Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment