Friday 1 February 2013

Been away a while......

I'm slowly easing my way back into life in SL. It's been a long and painful process.

After my partner of 4 years and I broke up it was hard to find a reason to log into SL at all. I've always been a fairly private person with only a small circle of friends, most of whom no longer log in to SL.
After my suicide attempt, I drifted through mostly dead to everything for a few weeks, then went into a Depressive breakdown. Probably the best thing I could have done really. For 3-4 weeks, I just cried pretty much 24/7 with naps inbetween. I cried the tears I had never been able to cry for many things for fear that once I started crying I would never stop. Well....the crying does stop. The sun does eventually shine again, even if only for a few moments.

So now I am slowly easing my way back into SL again.

No comments:

Post a Comment