Friday 14 September 2012

Spots'n'Stripes

A belated post from Limited Bazaar at Euphoria. Had these photos done a while ago, but so many other things kept popping up that I never got a chance to blog them.
The theme at the last Limited Bazaar was 60's. And one of the Designers that caught my eye was Fleshtone. I bought both their offerings, and when I had an issue with the anchor prim showing through my hand, the creator Stevenzuuh GossipGirl wasboth friendly, helpful, and really quick to send me a new copy of both outfits so I could fix them.
The outfit I chose to blog was the top, because...well I love it!
Spots'n'Stripes - the Top
 I am a complete sucker for striped tops both in RL and in SL. Specially if they are black/white, or grey/white. And this one really is a cutie. With it's cropped front, scooped neck, and shaped, longer back, it really has my name written all over it.
Spots'n'Stripes - full
 I threw a spotted skirt into the mix, which is another RL/SL favourite of mine. And this little skirt from Teefy fitted the bill perfectly. Lastly was the calf-length Sandra white boots that came with the AvaGirl outfit I blogged previously, some big, jaunty earrings like the 60's Gogo Disks from Maxi Gossamer, and the look was complete.
Spots'n'Stripes - the Boots

What I am Wearing:-
Top -  Fleshtone "Minturn Sweatshirt"  past Limited Bazaar
Skirt - Teefy "Skater Skirt Black Dots" previous Dressing Room
Boots - AvaGirl "Sandra White Boots" past Limited Bazaar
Earrings - Maxi Gossamer "60's GoGo Disks BW" past Limited Bazaar
Hair - Truth "Roma w/roots - espresso"
Nails - Izzie's "Classic Nails Metalic"
Skin - Amacci "Liane (Nutmeg) 00 Clear"
Beauty Mark - Belleza "Beauty Mark1" past FLF
Eyeliner - Belleza "Neon Eyeliner Bonus Black" past FLF

No comments:

Post a Comment