Tuesday 18 September 2012

Essence of PurpleMoon

Decided I would try my luck again this month in "The Essence of PurpleMoon" Flikr competition. Submitted entries last round, but wasn't selected, and was undecided about trying again. A few friends kept encouraging me to keep trying, and not being the give-up sort I put together a couple of photos.
First is the full shot.
This took me a while to do. The whole image is fully manipulated by me from a pose against a white background.
"The Essence of PurpleMoon" -"Hellishly Gothly"
Next up is the head shot, again taken on a white background, with a backdrop added later.
"The Essence of PurpleMoon" -"Hellishly Gothly"

What I am wearing:-
Gown - Purple Moon " Christina Rose Gown in Lavender"
Skin - Glam Affair  "Roza - The Arcade Gacha Events 07"  (Arcade Gacha 75L each)
Hair - Miamai "Ula RARE" (Arcade Gacha 50L each)
Lipstick - Madrid Solo "Sept. Group Gift Female- Sunday At Seven"
Eyeliner - Belleza "Neon Eyeliner BONUS black" previous FLF
Blush - Madrid Solo "Sept. Group Gift Female- Sunday At Seven"
Eyelashes -  FTL "Eyelashes - C01 Natural"
Jewellery - Finesmith "Wish"
Eyes - Mayfly "Deep Sky Eyes (Mountain Lake, w4)"

No comments:

Post a Comment