Tuesday 14 August 2012

Lovely Likka

Likka*House is one of those shops I pop into every once in a while to check what's new. It's also a group I make sure I am a member of for their great group gifts like this one.
Helli_LIKKAHOUSE Alrescha -baby_sitting
The body suit is sweet in pastel pink and white, and a little bow. The gloves add a touch of femininity and class with the white lace. And the parasol is gorgeous. My only criticism is the sandals (not shown) which tend to move as you move.
Helli_LIKKAHOUSE Alrescha -baby_standing

What I am Wearing:-
Bodysuit/Gloves/Parasol - LIKKA*HOUSE "L*H Alrescha -Baby"  group gift
Skin - Lara Hurley "Jade/DARK"  from "One Voice"
Eyeshadow/Blush - Madrid Solo "Female Summer Jazz"  group gift
Hair - TRUTH "Kalle 2 w/Roots - seaspray"

No comments:

Post a Comment