Saturday 11 August 2012

Just popping in to say Hello, and an important message!

Hi all, just a quick post to let you know that I haven't fell off the face of the earth, and I will be back shortly with more great SL finds (hopefully!). I had surgery last week on my left leg to remove a rare type of bone tumor, and it's going to take me quite a while to recover. I am feeling a little better in myself each day, except for the pain, which is getting worse - but that is not a bad thing, the doctors said that the pain would get worse before it gets better as the nerves need to settle and stuff. The pain medication makes me very woozy, I keep dropping off to sleep randomly - I swear I could even sleep anywhere you put me at the moment LOL - just 2 days ago I wokeup to find my 6 year old with his hand in my mouth, because I'd randomly nodded off and he was worried I would swallow my tongue "because that's what happened on the casualty tv show" bless him haha

Anyway, I will be back soon, but as you can understand I hope, right now I can't be on SL because I'm not really feeling up to it. In the meantime, if you would please check out my justgiving page as I am trying to raise funds for an organisation that is very close to my heart, the Bone Cancer Research Trust. 

This organisation not only researches into different types of bone cancers and treatments for them, but also provides essential support for bone cancer sufferers of all ages. It is amazing.
If you can, please donate! Every little helps and together we can make a big difference!

Check it out here: 

JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thank you. See you all soon and lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment