Saturday 11 August 2012

Dressed to Go

Ever have one of those days where you wear something, then get this image of the look you want based around that item? Well this was one of those days. Picked up these red shorts by Baiastice at Dressing Room Blue, and got this image of a look.
The whitish top was easy, like most people I have plenty of those. Earlier in the day I had braved the lag at Collabor88 and picked up a bunch of demos to try on at home. Had also done the same on my visits to the Vintage Fair. Time to whip out all these demos and find the rest of my outfit.
So over the next few hours I tried on demos, decided on pieces to add, braved lag to go pick them up. And this is what I came up with.....
helli_aeva_biastice_boom_diva
I chose D!va's fabulous new hair at Collabor88 first up. Love that jewelled headband! Next was this snazzy jacket by BOOM, also at Collabor88.
helli_aeva_biastice_boom_diva(back)
Skin was next on the list. Now I am a total skin whore (and hair whore), so most likely had several skins that would have suited. But I remembered seeing this luscious skin by Heartsick, (now Aeva) with it's bright red lips, and cat eyes at Vintage Fair. This skin is lovely on, and you get so many options.....freckles, various levels of cleavage, a shape, alphas to hide system lashes, set of hairbases, teeth, even a physics layer for bewbs.
helli_aeva_headshot

 What I am Wearing:-
Pants - Baiastice "Militap pants maroon" at Dressing Room Blue
Hair - D!va " Manon Type B Onyx" at Collabor88
Jacket - BOOM "Duveteux Rayonnant Jacket noir" at Collabor88
Skin - Aeva "A // Jaci ~ 3 // Belle Amie // Cleavage" at Vintage Fair (Retro sim)
Top - GizzA - TUTU [Cake] Shirt
Earrings/Necklace - Gems & Kisses "Purity Gold/Black" no longer available
Nails - Scrub "Red Nails"

No comments:

Post a Comment