Saturday 7 July 2012

Happy 4th July!

(Yes, I know it's late, but couldn't post sooner, sorry!)

So, here in the UK, we don't celebrate 4th July....but I thought I would participate in SL festivities anyhow....

And on my travels around the SLuniverse, I managed to pick up some very cute items!

These cute jeans are a limited edition 4th July gift by ::Poised:: - I love the flag print on them!

The top is mesh, and is the free 4th July gift by !! Twisting Infinity !!. It also comes with a red denim skirt with flag motif and this shape so it fits nicely!


Seeing as I was in the mood for the red white n blue....I figured that I could do with some red hair and a nice holiday hat to go with it! So I hopped on over to *Bliss Couture* and picked up the 4th July free gift, which was this beautiful hat/fascinator! I think you will agree, it's really cute!

The hair I found on SL Marketplace. Well when I saw the name of it, of course I had  to have it, you'll understand why in a minute when I tell you!
It is the Nena hair in Ruby, and has colourable front streaks, by A&A Hair! It's on promo at the moment and is free on the marketplace until 15th July, so grab it whilst you still can!!

Now what else did I need to finish off my look....there was something missing and I just could not work out what it was! So I trawled the marketplace for a while, and what did I come across....these gorgeous stars n stripes lips! How cute are they!? 
They are the American Lips by [::DD::], and cost me 0$L! 



Best thing about everything I got!? Yep you guessed it, ALL FREE! 


Where to get the items featured in this post!:

Limited Edition Jeans (4th July gift) by ::Poised:: Get them here

4th July gift by !! Twisting Infinity !! (shape, mesh top and skirt) - SL Marketplace. Get it here

4th July Hat/Fascinator (group gift) by *Bliss Couture* - Get it here

Nena Hair in Ruby (free on SL Marketplace until 15th July) - Get it here

American Lips by [::DD::] - SL Marketplace. Get them here

No comments:

Post a Comment